Today went well, despite not getting much sleep. Definitely feel it in my arms! I tightened the resistance band on a few of the exercises because they felt way too easy even after 15-20 reps. My balance was good, and the so were the many squats.
Push-ups still suck, but they suck a little less each day. Not much else to say about today.
Push-ups still suck, but they suck a little less each day. Not much else to say about today.
------------
Yesterday's meal plan was good through out the day, not so much the evening. I had some oatmeal and an egg for breakfast, then a tuna sandwich for lunch, a ham and turkey sandwich for dinner, and then went out for a friends bday and had a glass of Hofbrau hefe weizen. Delicious. Oh, and a strawberry daiquiri. I would have been so much worse had I not had to DD haha. Then, upon getting home around 3:30am, my stomach was ill from hunger, so I had something to eat before bed. oops. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment