Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 11 - Sweat

Well, my asthma was a lot better today. I wonder if it has anything to do with what time I work out. It seems that the earlier, the better! Anyhow, today went ok. Still not a fan of the power yoga, and I really don't know that I will be until I can do it without the pain in my arms and the 5 minute headache. Did fine with the high knees, kept my arms going for the whole time except with legs out to the side. I was too busy struggling to keep my knees up during that portion to focus on my arms. Did half of each round of run lunges. Gosh those things are killer. I really think they would be a bit easier if I didn't have all this boob bouncing around on my chest, even with a sports bra! I felt pretty tired in kickboxing for some reason, so I just slowed my pace a bit and focused on getting my whole body into the hits. Side kicks are getting better. My balance is SLOWLY improving.

And last but not least, the ab blaster was fine. Did around 75 of the 100. I completed all of the sets except bicycle...did half, and then full body I did 3, and legs only I did 2. Legs only is rough since I have a lot of junk in my trunk. My whole upper body lifts with my legs, and it is highly uncomfortable, so I can't put my legs back down each time. :(

---------------

I ate alright yesterday, though I just didn't feel too hungry throughout the day, so my meals were small and snack free. Had a breakfast of veggies and an egg, lunch was 3 baked chicken tenders (I hate eating at work, but I'm out of deli meat ), and dinner was a bowl of chili mac, and it was goooooood. Oh, and I had a cup of the new cappacino from work because it was bloody freezing, but it was way too chocolatey (never thought I'd say that), so that won't be happening again!

Sculpt tomorrow, looking forward to further developing my guns : D

No comments:

Post a Comment